Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Double Whammy Biochem

Human anatomy lab wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was pretty intense studying those skeleton bones.  Thank god I have two good looking TAs (both female, just like back in zoology in first year!)  My partner and I signed up to go second, but the last group decided to add another number at the end of the list!  Cheeky bugger!  So the TA came to me and asked me if I wanted to go first.  Obviously, I agreed to it because I didn't want to be a pain in the ass.  (And the fact that I want to earn some brownie points with the TA)  Luckily, I picked 4 easy questions, but I had to BS my way through for one of the "function" question.  I must admit, my heart sank when I realized that the question is asking me to provide the function of the bone.  The other students asked me how it was, and I told them that I got a "function" question.  Obviously, they freaked out, and of course, that was part of my devious plan. =P

Next up, biochem x2!  I really don't know what to expect for the lecture quiz as everything is fair game.  I kinda got through some questions and kind of understand it (which was a miracle).  The biochem prelab quiz is open-book, so I'm not too worried about it.  This is gonna be pretty stressful because I really need those extra marks for biochem...

Tonight is going to be the first rehearsal for choir.  I'm not 100% healthy yet, and my voice is kinda shaky. Hopefully we're not doing a lot of singing and just admin work because I don't think I can reach those high notes of tenor 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment