Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fast-Forward. 4 Months Later.

I totally forgot about my blog during my co-op term.  I guess I only remember to blog when I'm suffer ing in school...

Well, co-op was great!  Met cool people, awesome supervisor, great jobs!  I never would have thought that I would be doing an analytical chemistry job.  Gave me some good experiences for the future.  I'm thinking (not really thinking, but for sure) going back to the same place for my next co-op term.

What made my co-op term better is the fact that I got a chance to join a curling club in Toronto.  The weekly curling session made weeks go by quicker.  Not to mention that I'm continuing to improve my skills.  I can't want to start playing at the curling club here in Waterloo.  It's been way too long!

First week of school has pass, and all I did was catching up on readings and working on my work term report.  I'm almost done my report, just have to get the details in and fix it up a bit.  It seems like a long way to go, but at least there's not much bs-ing involved.  I am not too fond of the science courses this term, but I really don't have a choice.  I hope it gets better because so far, it seems to be a hell of a term.

No comments:

Post a Comment