Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Totally not compatible with biochem.

Again, I stayed up late last night to finish my biochem lab report.  I totally underestimate the amount of 'details' that I have to complete.  Now I'm exhausted and could barely think properly.  On the bright side, I don't have anything major due.  So, I can start studying for my biochem quiz and midterm next week.  I realized that besides my biochem midterm, I don't have to do anything for my labs, which is pretty amazing.

I'm going to change my phone plan because it's getting quite expensive.  I am thinking of getting a new iPhone, without data plan.  That means I have to buy an unlock phone at regular retail price.  It may be a lot of money all at once, but in the long run, it'll be worth it.  Pretty stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment