Monday, February 6, 2012

Chilled-ish week before midterms.

Even though I have all my labs this week, I realized that it's pretty chilled because there's no quizzes to study for.  Other than the Biochem midterm on Thursday, there's nothing much going on.  Next week will be the death week...

Biochem's been making me feel really stupid.  I lose all of my common sense and make stupid mistakes.  Like the quiz this morning, I flub up an amino acid code, and didn't use common sense for one of the M/C. This is not a good sign for the midterm...

Anyhow, I'm trying to get things going in terms of studying for midterms.  I haven't really started (other than biochem) and I just realized that I don't know when one of my midterm is.  This is not good...

Okay, midterms on the 14th, 15th, and 16th.  All of them are biology courses. NOT GOOD x3!  Looks like I'm screwed for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment