Friday, February 10, 2012

Crash and Burn

I thought I was ready for this biochem midterm, but apparently I wasn't.  I think I passed, but not with a great mark.  Pretty discouraging because I put a lot of effort in studying.  Now for the 3 bio midterm and my lab report...

On the bright side, I got Gritz (my phone's name) a new home today.  I got an iPhone on Wednesday and to my surprise, it didn't really distract me from studying.  I absolutely love it and I get wait to do more with it during reading week.  I debated whether to get the white on or black one.  In the end, I decided to get the white one because it's more unique and it's Apple's "signature" colour.  Also, white phone on a guy is pretty sexy ; D.  This weekend is going to be a tough one as I have labs to cram, midterms to study, and a curling tourney.  At least not everything is academic related!

1 comment:

  1. LOL sexy eh? ;) gotta take a gander at Gritz soon (reading week) and introduce him to my LG (which stands for Luscious Gal of course ;D)

    ReplyDelete