Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7th, 2010

"Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully learn your subject and pass your exams." - Unknown?

I woke up and took a nice long walk to SCH for lunch. The weather was great - not too cold and not to warm. Too bad that it rained because that totally killed it. After a nice lunch, I went to the library to do some studying. I managed to cram 2 chapters in, but it felt like it wasn't efficient enough. After dinner, I decided to use the chem notes of the other class that i bought in the beginning of the school year. Basically, the notes are almost the same, just less messy. I managed to finish 3 module [which is half of the course] and maybe start on the 4th module [the longest of the 6]. At least I don't feel guilty about studying too little today.

Tomorrow is my ELPE exam. Everyone said it was easy, but to be honest, I don't really feel confident about it. I haven't written an essay for ages and the chances of me choking is pretty high. I guess I just have to pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment