Monday, April 26, 2010

Friday, April 23rd, 2010

The highs, and the lows. It feels SO good to finish my first year of university. Not exactly on the highest note, but I guess it's still satisfactory.

I shouldn't have celebrated too soon, because I found out that I failed my ELPE as well. I'm not too surprised, because that essay was pretty bad. It may be a bit embarrassing, but hey, that's life. Expect the unexpected. It's not the end of the world and plus, I could always redo it. It just bothers me because failing the ELPE makes me a TRUE FOB. Obviously, I'm not even close being one. =P

Tammy, Ryan and I celebrated the end of the year by going for bubble tea and eating ice cream cake form marble slab. The cake was really good, but I had to finish half of it for dinner because no one wanted to finish it.

On another note, I HATE LEAVING RESIDENCE LAST! There were so much crap to do, and I ended up didn't throwing out all the garbage. I had more stuff to bring home than I thought. Wow, what a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment