Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday, April 28th, 2010

"It felt like my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way, but I can't help it."

Pretty boring day! Some people were supposed to come over and play mahjong but that ended being a flop because Ray was tired after the art show. San and I planned to go out for bubble tea, but it ended up being a flop too because her exam ends earlier!

At 9pm, she texted and said that she wants to go after all because she's so happy that she's done her first year and she really wants bubble tea. So I called out Miranda too because we haven't seen her in so long.

At first, I kind of felt bad because Miranda and I were supposed to go to STC to watch "The Losers". No offence, that movie does not looks great at all. Plus, by the time I get the car, the movie would start already.

Great bubble tea, great talk, great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment