Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday, April 20th, 2010

I tried to study for a bit for Botany but it didn't go as well as I thought it would. Cherry came to Waterloo to visit! I decided I should go back to MKV since Vivi needed a companion when David leaves too. Plus, I would not want to be the third-wheel at REV - like, I love it when I'm on a roll, but just not THAT way. Haha, I crack myself up with my lame and attempted jokes!

So I went back to MKV and noticed that there's one lonely beer in the fridge. I was thinking that it'll probably be wasted since no one likes to drink beer. So my Asian-ness came out and I decided to tank it while watching 'A Cinderella Story'. Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be studying, but it's late at night and I technically DID study for a bit. Plus, it's Hilary Duff [hot!] and Chad Michael Murray [hot too!]. Just a few more days, and right now, at this moment, I feel like everything's going to end well. I hope this feeling lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment