Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thursday, April 1st, 2010

Today was the 6th Annual Botany Movie Awards. It was a 'Oscar-like' event where our teacher display most of the movies made by students this term. There were 6 categories and about 5-6 nominees for each. SO my surprised, our video won the best animation. Technically, Ryan was the only one who contributed in the movie making and apparently he added some false information. It was great receiving a prize [which was a solar powered moving plant and a $10 Timmies card]. I think I like Botany more now. =)

Easter weekend and the ride back home was long and frustrating. The traffic was bad mainly because there were a lot of accidents. If there wasn't any accident, I think the ride back would be much smoother.

I went out for dinner and bubble tea with Rayray, Kimmy and Patchi. It was nice to spend time with younger friends, as I miss them greatly. I hope there are more opportunities like this because we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment