Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wednesday, January 6th, 2010

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I think Nathan gave me the cold. I took some medicine to stop my runny nose and went to classes. The medicine worked, but I forgot about the drowsiness. I fought through statistics but died in chem. Miraculously, I was able to stay awake in genetics. I took a really short nap after the three back to back classes before my social psychology class. Surprisingly, I managed to stay awake in hat class too! Maybe it's just chem.

What's more surprising is hat I actually finished all the homework that I planned to do. I made all the notes for the four lectures that I had today. I really have a good feeling abou this and if I keep up with this routine, I might do better this term. Hopefully his new technique will pull me through

No comments:

Post a Comment