Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, January 22nd, 2010

Wow, my mom fully lashed out at me saying that I'm not responsible and doesn't know what's my priorty. I didn't even know what was going on until she told me I was supposed to teach piano tomorrow. I fully thought that's I'll be out all day but apparently she expected me to sneak out of the party a bit to teach. I honestly didn't know that I was supposed to do it and I thought it was fishy when I called my student's mom about this week. Now, she started blaming for me being irresponsible and can't keep me responsibility for the job. It's not like I could read minds. It was so bullshit so I just hung up on her. Yea, it was over the phone too. I felt really bad at first, but it was just reflex because I'm getting blamed with a really ridiculous reason. I'm not saying that I was right, but the way she treated was so unfair. I mean, it was so sudden because I would never expect I get yelled at for something that I thought I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment