Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday, January 12th, 2010

It's funny how last term's Tuesday was hell and this term is like heaven. I managed to get some sleep after my botany lecture. I was debating on going to my chem tutorial, but meh. It's optional and there's a repeat next week anyways. Today was pretty productive and time went by so fast. I decided to go to V1 for dinner and that was a wise choice because there are a special. BBQ chicken in a pita + drink for $5.99. Pretty sweet I should say.

Few minutes ago, I decided to pack for tomorrow since I failed epically on yesterday and forgot to bring some paper. This time, I am determine to go to the library tomorrow!

Speaking of failing epically, I had problems with printing my chem stuff tonight. My laptop could no connect to the printer and it kept saying that the printer is offline. After a good 15 minutes, and restarting both printers and laptops, I realized that the usb cable that was connecting to the printer's side was loose. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment