Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tuesday, January 5th, 2010

So I forgot to blog before I sleep. I decided to blog on my iPod touch since I don't want to sleep yet but I'm already comfortable in my bed. Today was a really easy day because I only have one class in the morning, which as botany. That class was brutal and I almost fell asleep. Since there were nothing much to do, I have decided to start watching some Gossip Girl. As other peolple said, the series was really good. I think I might be addicted already, but NO!! I must control myself and work my ass off so I won't feel bad by watch it once in a while here and there. I also decided to sleep a bit early today since I don't want to be ready for tommorrow because the real study starts tommorrow. There are probably a lot of mistake since I am typing with the keyboard on the itouch but whatever. At least I got this entry done and plus, this is actually pretty fun bloggng via itouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment