Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweat, sweat and MORE sweat!

Wow, it's been a week since I worked at Redpath, and to be honest, it is not that bad! Okay, I sweat a lot there, and I'm always covered with sugar or sugar water, but I get to take breaks whenever I want so I won't get any heat stroke. Best of all, we get free freezies!

I found out that I'm not going to work with the coworkers that I see and hung out this week. From what I heard, I'm working with 2 guys who are labeled as Lazy and Lazier. Great, I was actually looking forward for work too! I really enjoy chilling with the coworkers there because they always have funny stories to tell and dramas to share. There's this french girl who was telling stories about past coworkers who she had to work with. She said that one of them was called Shen or something similar to that, but she always end up calling him Chien. Just imagine, "Chien [Shen], go mop the floor." That's pretty hilarious.

1 comment: