Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Sticky Days

It's almost three weeks since I started working at Redpath. Time flies when you have something to do and occupy the majority of the time. I've realized that I had never shoveled snow in my whole life, yet, I shoveled sugar. It's a really messy job [though all the jobs are pretty messy], as all the sugar dust stick do your sweaty skin. Not exactly the best feeling.

Today, we had to shovel sugar again, and this time, it was different. There was something wrong with the machine and sugar just kept pouring out. In the end, it took us the whole day to shovel out all the sugar. I kind of like it when a job takes the whole shift to complete because you would only have to worry about one thing.

Well, enough with work talk. I finally went to watch a movie this week and watched Despicable Me. The movie was great and it was as good as what other people were saying. There are so many more movies that I wanted to see, but not enough time! Also, I would like to hang out with friends more, though they're either busy, out of the city/country, or studying for exams. Well, I guess it's not a problem anymore when school starts in September.

1 comment:

  1. haha I bought Red Path sugar yesterday! Maybe it's one of the ones that you've handled before! :P

    ReplyDelete