Monday, August 16, 2010

Mid-August Update

It's Monday morning and I'm chilling for the next hour before I go to work. I can't believe that it's been four weeks already, going into my 5th week. I swear, it seems like it was yesterday where I was jobless less for 7 days a week and now I'm literally working everyday of the week. I still don't know when my job actually ends, so it's hard to tell people when I'm moving into the apartment in Waterloo.

I recently and finally got a new laptop. It's funny how once I came back with my new laptop, the power cord of my Vaio died. Talking about great timing, eh? Now, the only way I can charge my Vaio is using my brother's charger. I guess it's still considered as "alive". The new Asus I got is amazing and I absolutely love it. Long battery, looks great, and it has the chiclet keyboard that I adore ever since I got my Vaio.

No comments:

Post a Comment