Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Update!

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this blog. My summer's been so boring so far. My laptop is slow dying because of the power cord. I have a driving test next week and I do not feel good about it.

Speaking of driving lessons, I have a lesson tomorrow at 9am. I remember for my G1, I swore to myself not to have any lessons in the morning. This time, I'm kind of forced to do it in the morning because I need more practice. Not that I don't have enough practice on my own, I just need to get more familiar with the streets in Aurora.

My mom's business finally started and I think I'm gonna be down there most of the time. Thank god there's internet, or else I would be bored out of my mind. I wonder when my mom's actually paying me. I don't think I should ask since there's not much sales in the beginning. Everyone's been asking about it and wants to visit. I guess I'll find a set time where everything is organized and not as busy so people can chill for an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment