Friday, July 15, 2011

Science & Music

Yesterday, I had an interview with Peel Region's Health Promotion department (only got ranked, sadly) and they commented on the unique combination of science and music.  At first, I don't think it's that unique, but when I keep thinking about it, I don't know a lot of people who's doing that.

Music has been part of my life ever since I was little, so it's really important that I incorporate that aspect into my life right now.  I realized that I played many instruments in the past, though I'm not exactly the best in any of the instrument that I played.  After high school, I wasn't that musically involved since I didn't join a band and maybe that's why I didn't do as well in school.  Either way, I probably didn't have the time to do anything related to music anyways.

To be honest, I kinda miss playing the piano.  I just don't have the time and initiative to learn again.  Choir is pretty fun and it's nice to finally learn how to sing harmony.  Hopefully I'll continue to develop this passion in music and will carry me through the dreadful sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment