Sunday, July 3, 2011

Careers.

My brother just finished his grade 11 year and is already going into his last year of high school in the coming September.  He'll soon be choosing universities and programs to apply to.  Today, he said that he's gonna apply to Actuarial Science as well.  Hardcore.

It also makes me think of the different options that I could have taken when I was in high school.  Few weeks ago, my mom asked me if I chose the wrong path, I didn't know how to answer that.  To be honest, I don't DISLIKE science, but I do think it might be too much for me.  Plus, I never did an business related stuff (other than accounting) so I don't know if I have that kind of mindset to tank through a business program.  I'm almost finishing my Year 2 of this biology program, so there's no point of thinking and regretting.

1 comment:

  1. lol well, there's never a wrong path (: just maybe other better suitable paths out there instead. And even if you feel like you chose the wrong path, it's never too late to get back on a better one (:

    ReplyDelete