Monday, May 2, 2011

Time to bring my A-game!

School has finally started and nothing good happened so far.  Yesterday, I realized that one of my roommate forgot to clean my rice cooker before leaving.  Thus, it started to mold and created a revolting smell.  It wasn't stage one of molding - it was the final stage, where you can see the green shine.  I don't even know if I should use that rice cooker again.  I need to find some bleach!

Since not everyone takes spring term in Waterloo, one of my roommate has to sublet to another student.  Not to be mean or anything, they're not he best roomies.  Apparently, the dude brought one of his friend over to room as well.  Yes, two people sharing a room, paying one price.  The other roomies and I are planning to make them pay more [utilities and internet] since they're consuming twice as much.  Also, I think I just caught one of the smoking in their room near the window.  I'm not 100% sure, but it was a lot of smoke.  Can this term get any worse?  I'm dying for this term to end already.

I don't even know how I'm gonna tank through this term.  I know roommates are part of university life experience, no matter if they're great or not.  I'll try to take the high road and make the best out of it.  Keyword, try.

No comments:

Post a Comment