Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Microbio, Maybe 'Oh No'?

It's only been the second day of my Microbiology class, and I'm already dozing off a bit.  I guess I'll never get along with this subject.  Looks like I'll be spending double the time reviewing the notes.

So far, school's been treating me well, since it's only the first week of school.  Given that I'll have 3 labs to do this term, I think I'll be swamped within the next week or so.  I actually started to make some notes on some of my courses and reviewed them couple of times.  I don't know, but the feeling of getting something accomplished was great!

Yesterday I went to my first choir rehearsal.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it's gonna be fun!  Everyone there was so enthusiastic and I can't wait to get started next week.  I finally got assigned to a singing voice.  Apparently, I'm a tenor 2, or second tenor.  I guess that's basically a tenor but usually stays int he lower range of the tenors.  Regardless, I am totally psyched for next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment