Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Weekend in Waterloo

If you haven't figured out already, I'm in Waterloo for the second weekend in a row.  I wanted to go back to Toronto, but things came up and it seems like it was better for me to stay here.  It was quite unexpected to be honest.  I had to do my laundry in Waterloo for the first time and actually did some legit grocery shopping so I can last for the week.  I guess it's a good thing cause I have to cram for my 2 midterms next week.

I did my first midterm [which was ecology] on Monday and it wasn't that bad.  Although the material were easy, the test was actually pretty mind boggling.  Today, I found out the mark that I got and it was okay.  I guess it could've be worse.  The rest of the week went by pretty quick.  After my CHEM 140L on yesterday, a bunch of us headed over to Sheila's place to help her finish her hot dogs as they were going to expire soon.

I really don't like weekends because they're the perfect time to catch up, but also the perfect time to slack off.  I know there's a lot of stuff that needs to be accomplish, yet, I get more tired when I think about them.  I also developed a serious case of itis and it is affecting me greatly in terms of cramming.  I wonder if coffee prevent itis...

No comments:

Post a Comment