Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to Waterloo...

Work is finally done and I must admit, the last week went by pretty fast. Technically, I only worked for 3 days since I had to go back to Waterloo to do my ELPE and move in some of my stuff. Last day of work was jokes because we literally worked for only an hour. Our foreman bought us pizza since it was our last day and wanted to wish us well for the future. I'm gonna miss Redpath and all the great benefits it has.

Packing was not as hard as I thought it would be because most of my things are pre-packed from last year. I thought I had everything, but eventually realized I'm short of certain things. I arrived to Waterloo around 10:30pm, did some hammering for the others before unpacking and settling in. I ended up sleeping at 1:30am with my dishes still sitting in the corner of my room.

I was totally not ready for classes today, but I managed to get through the day with no issues. Music theory was boring and I found out that we really have to SING as part of the curriculum. Since when singing is part of theory? Not looking forward for that... After music theory, I had ecology in a building that's pretty far from where I had music theory. I thought I was on time/early but apparently not! I was 5 minutes late when I reached to the building. Good thing the prof didn't start any material yet and just did a brief introduction about the course and himself. Organic chem, so far, was actually pretty straight forward because it's review from high school.

Well, that's about it for the first day of school. Can't really do much since I haven't got my textbooks yet. It's only the first day and I'm pooped. So much for being excited for schoolfew days ago. Now, I want to go back to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment