Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

I did all my teaching today, so I didn't end up with a lot of sleep since I went to bed pretty late yesterday. Apparently, I looked really dead and Patchi said that it seems like I had a 'sobering-up-gone-bad'.

What mad me really think today was when my dad was holding my half sister's hand while walking through the parking lot. Ten years ago, it was Patchi, 15 years ago it was me. I'm really turning old and life is so different from what it was before. This kind of lead to the fact how mice my grandparents still treat my dad. They were always very enthusiastic when they hear that my half sister is coming too. Theoritically, they have the right to do nothing and don't give a damn about him, but they didn't. This is when I remember where I learn the while forgive and forget thing. I had perfect role models living with me for the past couple of years.

Tonight was Viv's birthday gathering. We went to Milestones to eat and then decided to watch a movie after. We watched 'Clash of the Titans' and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Tonight was a great night, but it couldve been better if I got things cleared. I got to hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment