Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday, March 5th, 2010

I accidentally locked myself out of my own suite because I gave my keys to Vivi. I knew that everyone was going out for sushi [I wanted to go too but I have to catch the greyhound]. Good thing that Chris was around the area and he was able to open the door for me.

When I got back to Downtown, Toronto, I realized that I walk pass Viv and Kim's mom's salon. I decided to stop by and say hi to her, and coincidentally, Jade and Viv was there too! We talked and chilled and took the ttc back to Scarborough. On the way back, we bumped into Jethro, which was quite pleasant.

When I got home, my family decides to go out for Korean BBQ. From what I heard, we're having a few gatherings this weekend. Looks like more yummy food. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment